ISGA Founding Member
Speedgolf USA (SGUSA) is the governing body of the sport of Speedgolf in the United States of America, and a founding member of the International Speedgolf Alliance.
Our mission is to develop the competitive sport of Speedgolf at all levels – junior, amateur, and professional while ensuring fair and equitable play according to the Official Rules; and to promote wider adoption of Speedolf at golf facilities nationwide.
Since its inception in 2016, Speedgolf USA Founder and Executive Director Scott Dawley has worked relentlessly to develop and offer a wide range of services associated with the sport of Speedgolf, including:
- Building a nationwide network of Speedgolf-friendly golf courses
- Coordinating an annual national tour schedule
- Hosting the annual US National Championship
- Offering annual individual memberships and community benefits
- Maintaining a national order of merit & world ranking system
- Hosting The Pace Of Change Speedgolf Podcast
- Partnering with charitable causes in support of local communities
To contact Speedgolf USA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott Dawley | Speedgolf USA Founder & Executive Director | Speedgolf World Record Holder
The International Speedgolf Alliance (ISGA) 'Olympic Vision' is to develop the sport of Speedgolf for Olympic inclusion by 2032.
The mission of the International SpeedGolf Alliance (ISGA) is to govern, manage, and promote the sport of Speedgolf, ensuring ample opportunity and equitable play for Speedgolfers worldwide.
Established by 5 founding National Speedgolf Organizations (NSGO) in 2018, the ISGA has achieved the following goals:
- Develop international Official Rules (Speedgolf World Championships 2018)
- Maintain a global championship schedule (2018-24 World Tour)
- Host a biennial World Championship (2018 in New York, USA & 2022 in Florida, USA)
- Induct new ISGA members (Speedgolf Finland, 2019)
- Offer annual player memberships through our National Speedgolf Associations
To contact the ISGA, please email email@example.com.